Saturday, July 2, 2011

HOT HOT HOT

OMG was it HOT today! I think it was 93 degrees here. I was outside like 0.2 seconds and the heat felt like it was burning my skin off! Oliver did pretty good today with schedules! I was so proud..especially after he slept 11 hours last night! Zach's parents came down and kept me company today while Zach was at work. Ok, they weren't really here to see me, they were here for Oliver! I ordered some things for Oliver this week and they all arrived today! I was so excited! Oliver got a new mobile..so cute and matches his room well! He seems to enjoy it! He smiled when we put him in his crib and he saw it moving. I also got him the Cloud B giraffe that has soothing sounds. He seemed to zonk out pretty quickly when the mother's heart beat was played. Only problem with this "toy" is it transmits pretty good through the monitor and I can't hear Oliver breathing :) As some of you know, I feed stray cats out at our property line. When we moved in here a year ago they were tiny little kittens (three babies and a mom). They are still hanging around and love our house! We have a little dog house out for them and a place for food and water. They get fed every day and love coming to greet us while we are walking out with food! The past few times I've walked out to feed them a brand new tiny baby kitty is there. He is not shy, but definitely won't let me pet him. I've been putting out extra food so hopefully he gets some! I hope he'll let me pet him like the other kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment