Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A little delayed...

So this weekend was pretty good. Kinda stunk that Zach had to work! Sunday I went up to Zach's parents' house with Oliver because his sister was in town with her family. Had a pretty good time..food and family always makes for fun! I think Oliver thought there was too much excitement because he didn't really want to nap much! Zach came up after work so he was able to visit with them as well! Yesterday my mom came down. She had been out of town all week so she was coming to pick up here dog we were watching and see little Oliver! Oliver missed his grandma! He was so excited to show her his new talent...rolling over from belly to back!! I had found him this way twice, but yesterday was the first time we actually all witnessed it AND got it on video! Such a big boy! I am getting soo anxious that I go back to work in a week! I think I have had a breakdown every day :( I hope this new PRN job prospect for Zach works out...maybe I will get a day off! Due to a scholarship I have I can only take one day off for two more years! Not sure how this will work when we decide to have another child because we will NOT be able to afford daycare for two! Daycare is stinkin' expensive! Today has been a decent day! Busy! Cleaning the house after having my mom's dog here is a chore! He sheds sooo much! Only our bathroom left to do! Yay! Tons of laundry though! Oh well! Oliver is finally sleeping. He took a good nap this morning. Two hours on momma's chest! His second attempt at a nap wasn't as good. I think he slept like a half an hour. He just fell asleep a little bit ago in his swing, so we'll see if he was pooped enough to stay a sleep for a bit! His nights are going really well though. Last night he fell asleep at 8:30 and slept until 7. Granted, he fell asleep pretty much immediately after his bottle, but oh well! Sometimes he can't help it!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah! I didn't even know you guys had a blog until I saw that you had commented on mine! I'm so glad I figured it out because I love reading about updates on precious Oliver and how you and Zach are doing. BTW I made that seared ahi tuna and asian salad and it definitely wasn't as good as yours! Thx again for having us for dinner!

    ReplyDelete