Friday, July 1, 2011

Freedom!

I got my car back last night as you all know and it made my day!! I had a Dr. appointment today that I got to drive me and Oliver to!! Felt so nice! It was at Lutheran so Zach met me there to hang with Oliver while I was meeting with the Dr. The procedure I had done wasn't too bad at the time, but now OUCH! Hopefully the pain goes away soon! After the Dr. Oliver and I went to Babies 'R Us...got in some trouble there! It was lots of fun though! Oliver has lots to show from our trip! While out, I treated myself to Starbucks and Burger King..yum! With all the spending today, you would have thought I hadn't been out in public in years! Oliver is sleeping...he went down good tonight! I think he was extra tired though so his bottle knocked him out! We were trying to not let him go to bed immediately after the bottle so he doesn't associate bottle with bed, but oh well tonight! Every other night has been a fight! Zach's sister is in town from Michigan for the weekend so I think we are going to see them tomorrow night. Should be a good time. We haven't seen them in a while now. It will be the first time they get to see Oliver, so that will be special! Zach works all weekend so we won't be able to do anything fun until evening and then it will have to be short so Fuzz can go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment