Monday, July 11, 2011

Very anxious

So it's been awhile again..sorry! Things have been going pretty well lately, besides our cars..again!! My A/C stopped and it's back in the shop. I get to pick it up today, so hopefully the air works for a long, long time now! Zach's car is in the shop again :) We are driving my dad's truck again. Zach is grocery shopping with it right now, so hopefully he can figure out how to latch the back and groceries don't fall out again! I can't believe how much we have spent on cars this summer. It's ridiculous! So Zach has decided we can get a fence! YAY! Can't wait! The little things in life make me happy! I'm imagining next year when Oliver is running around--it will be a nice play area for him and Corky! Corky was a bad boy this weekend and tried to bite Zach while he was playing with Oliver. On one hand, it's kind of nice to see he is protecting Oliver, but on the other, it was Zach..Corky KNOWS him! So Petey left last week...THANK GOODNESS! The house was soo full of his hair! I did a deep cleaning after he left and boy did it feel good! Oliver has been doing great! Such a big boy! He is holding his head up sooo well! I get so smiley and proud when I see him looking up at me! Yesterday he went into his new pool for the first time! He was so cute in his sun hat! He didn't really know what to think of the pool, but I think he'll like it more and more as he can sit up on his own. We went and visited Zach's family up in Kendallville yesterday. Everyone was so happy to see Oliver, us they could give or take:) Just kidding. Some of his relatives hadn't seen Oliver though, so they were fighting to get time with him! Even the little kids were trying to get Oliver! Oliver did so well though with all the new people and unfamiliar nap areas. Soooo I go back to work Wednesday and I am DREADING it! I have had a break down every day now. I even broke down at our daycare orientation! I don't know how I'm going to deal with not being with him all day! I know I need some adult time and obviously need to start contributing to the household again, but I am really upset about going back. I don't want to miss anything that Oliver does! I'm afraid he's going to be confused too and that makes me sad that he'll be looking for me! My first day I'm sure will be horrible! I hope it goes fast! I hope we only have a few patients so I can organize back to my liking (Spencer has already said I'm going to go crazy with how the supplies are stocked) instead of staying late to get it back in order. I need to get home to Oliver ASAP! I hope Zach's mom does ok as well. I'm not worried about her care/love for him at all. It's just not me! :) I'm worried his little routine we have going on is going to get all messed up and the nights may get poopy when I really need him to be STTN now. Guess only time will tell. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment