Tuesday, June 28, 2011

OH what a day...

Today was a pretty good day until about 5 :) Today I decided to switch bottles on Oliver. I was noticing that the drop-ins weren't very accurate with the measurements and I was getting tired of spending money on the disposable liners. We had Tommee Tippee bottles that we had gotten at my baby shower so I dusted them off and put them to use. WOW! Oliver took to these right away and snarfed! I have never seen him eat so much and so fast! I was a little leary that it was too fast, but it didn't seem to bother him. He did spit-up more than normal today so I decided to go to Babies R Us and get the sensitive tummy Tommee Tippee and also Playtex Vent-Aire just in case...we'll see if they work! Oliver took two good naps today! Yay! He also got a bath! He cracks me up in the bath. He kicks around and has fun, but his face is permanently in a stink face! He looks soooo pissed off! I really don't think he is though, he looks so relaxed, just with a poo face! After two successful naps, the rest of the day went downhill...Oliver got extra fussy. He did not want to nap and did not want to be put down! Zach go to experience this when he got home:) Welcome to my world huh?? **Side note: Zach was extra late today from work. He went for an interview at a Home Health facility. He is looking in to PRN work to pay for my shopping habit:) JK. He is wanting a little extra cash so we can do some stuff around the house and just get a little more saved up! After feeding Oliver his bedtime bottle, changing him, and getting him ready for bed, we went to war! Oliver was screaming tonight at bedtime, I think he was overtired! Within about five minutes of crying and us shushing and patting his back, he went to bed. He has been asleep about an hour. Hopefully the fireworks that KEEP going off don't wake him :) Hopefully Oliver isn't a stinker tomorrow because we are having visitors! Corey, Lindsey, and Aubree are coming to visit. First time seeing them since Aubree had surgery! Should be a good time! Alright, gonna grab a snack and probably watch the boob tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment